1. After your payment is verified, it can still take 1-5 business days to process your order before shipment. And it's NOT included in "Delivery time".
2. Delivery might take longer during holidays or weekends.
3. For express shipping, orders will be processed in 1-5 days and 3-7 working days for the delivery under average circumstances. Please contact us when the whole delivery time reaches 20 days (your parcel might be lost), we will issue a full refund to your payment account for your lost parcel. For standard shipping, orders will be processed in 1-5 days and 7-15 working days for the delivery under average circumstances. Please contact us when the whole delivery time reaches 45 days, we will issue a full refund to your payment account for your lost parcel.
1. Please make sure your shipping address is correct before you place an order. Customer will bear all costs due to incorrect addresses.
2. We do not ship to Africa areas except Egypt and South Africa.
3. We do not accept PO Box address, BFPO address (UK) or APO/FPO address.
Please inform us as soon as possible if you want to cancel your order.
If the order is already shipped, please sign the parcel and refer to our return policy. We won't take any responsibility if customers refuse to sign the parcel.
2. Unsuccessful delivery
Notes concerning packages being returned to us (due to unsuccessful delivery caused by the following reasons):
① Incorrect address.
② Shipping company couldn't get in touch with the recipient, or the recipient was not at the delivery address.
③ Awaiting collection as requested by recipient, but the recipient didn't show up.
④ The customs (or we) contacted the recipient, the recipient refused to sign the parcel directly without contacting us first.
Customer is responsible for the shipping fee (10% of the parcel's value, $40 the maximum) if they prefer a refund, or they need to pay $15 extra if they prefer a redelivery.
1. All countries may be subject to import charges (Duties, Customs tariffs and VAT) which are set by the destination country.
2. We’re doing everything we can to help customers avoid the tax, and normally there wouldn’t be any.
3. Please email us as soon as possible if the customs contact you.
4. If by any chance you pay the taxes, we would like to refund corresponding credits to your account as compensation.
5. COCO is not responsible for the loss resulting from non-payment of customs or any delays caused by destination customs clearance process.
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We do not responsible for the following undelivery issue：
1. Shipping address incorrect/unavailable/incomplete
2. Phone number invalid/unavailable
3. Out of the delivery range
If you have any doubts, please contact the shipping company for further information or contact us so that we can assist you better.